Here’s an easy recipe for baked chicken to impress with using Gourmet Goodies Hot Barossa Mustard from your Club Saucy delivery. (Serves 8)
- 1kg skinless chicken tenderloins (or chicken breast cut into similar sizes)
- 1/4 cup Gourmet Goodies Hot Barossa Mustard
- 1/4 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp honey
- 3 tsp olive oil, divided
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together whole grain mustard, Gourmet Goodies Hot Barossa Mustard, honey and 2 tsp olive oil.
- Spray a large baking dish with non-stick cooking spray (large enough to fit chicken without over crowding).
- Then in a small skillet, heat remaining 1 tsp olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and sauté for 3 minutes. Add garlic and sauté 30 seconds longer.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and spread into an even layer. Season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides, then set chicken over onion layer in baking dish.
- Pour mustard mixture evenly over pieces of chicken, working to cover entirely. Lay sprigs of rosemary between chicken pieces. Cover dish with foil.
- Bake in preheated oven 20 minutes then uncover and bake until chicken has cooked through, about 15-25 minutes longer (note that cook time will vary based on the thickness of chicken so just keep an eye on it.)
- It should register 75° C. in thickest part of chicken on an instant read thermometer.
- Serve warm, spoon more sauce over chicken as desired.
- Serve with some fragrant rice, some seasonal greens and enjoy!
(Image credit: Good Life Eats)
Recipe adapted from Good Life Eats